ARCHLine.XP 2015 released!
On this page you can find all the information about the new features, read the descriptions and watch the videos about some of the new function coming with the new version.
ARCHLine.XP 2015 hit the market today!
Design a dream home for your client with ARCHLine.XP 2015!
ARCHLine.XP will help in all phases - check out the video to see a project from Nick Sunderland - CEO of NS Interiors, ARCHLine.XP user since 2009.
We are excited to announce that ARCHLine.XP 2015 is ready to download!
- Lighting and Lighting Effects
- Electrical Accessories
- Suspended grid and plain ceilings
- Google Maps Integration
- KMZ import export
- Virtual Staging
Lighting and Lighting Effects
Using lamps and light sources in the project the lighting effect will be shown on the 3D model thanks for the DirectX 11 driver.
You can place lamps from the Lamp library using the Room maker, the Toolbox or the Design center.
Downloading the lamp object from the internet the lamp library will be expanded.
When the name of the downloaded model includes one of the word as “lamp”, “spot” or “chandelier” the ARCHLine.XP automatically assign a light source to the object.
It might happen the light source position in 3D is not appropriate and needs some correction. You can relocate the light source in the light manager dialog.
In the light manager dialog you can add new light sources to the lamp object like sphere, spot, linear and area lights. The light source can be defined as an IES light source to import the appropriate information from the producer website.
Go to video tutorials - Lighting and lighting effects
The electric accessories are reorganized and updated with new commands:
- Elements come from the library and accessible from the Design Centre.
- Place on the drawing with Drag and drop method.
- New switches and sockets Combination editor.
- Automatic placement on wall with left/right distances.
- Wall dimension is extended with electric accessories.
- New elevation dimensioning for all switches and sockets on the floorplan.
- Switches and sockets report list in Excel.
Suspended grid and plain ceilings
Parametric ceiling design tool in ARCHLine.XP let you quickly place ceiling grids using specific ceiling grid panels and other properties.
The suspended ceilings create a space that is used to house equipment and building services.
Ceiling Plan includes:
- Main runner, Cross runner and Perimeter wall angle
- Diffusers for supply and extract air
- Ceiling lights
- Fire protection unit
- Other components as Emergency Lighting, Exit Signs, etc.
Google Maps Integration
You can easily set up a position virtually anywhere on Earth using the online Google Maps service.
- Set up project location based on real world coordinates
- Import 2D maps to your project
- Import 3D terrain from Google
- Export your plan and 3D model to Google Earth and visualize in realistic environment
The Virtual Home Staging module guides you through the process of how to create realistic fully furnished images using photographs of the unfurnished property by simply adding furniture and other decorative elements to the photos.
Virtual Home Staging means the following 4 step creation process:
- Import and transform the room photo into a 3D virtual room
- Clean the room of any disorder
- Add furniture and other decorative elements
- Create the photorealistic image
New developments in space and zone management
The space and zone management comes with new tags like Room type, command like IFC support, and easy management of large number of spaces together..
- IFC export extended with rooms
- New property: Room Type
- Colouring by Room type – Room Schedule
- Room legend by Room type
- Enhanced command: Room separation line (pseudo wall)
New command: Place all rooms automatically
You can use the Place rooms automatically command to automatically create rooms for wall enclosed areas. This command helps to design complete room list, without manual placement inconsistencies. You can apply multiple selection to rooms and modify properties for more rooms together.
Room separation line (pseudo wall
Room separation lines (pseudo walls) are to separate one room into many rooms. The new development divides the affected rooms automatically with the newly created Room separation line. Separation lines are visible in floor plan.
KMZ import export
A KMZ file is a Google Earth File format, developed by Google. You can save and publish the ARCHLine.XP 3D model to Google Earth using the KMZ.
Google Earth and Google Maps can read KMZ files directly. The 3D model north direction and location matches the Google Earth location. (Picture by courtesy of Alice Alghisi)
- Export the imagery overlay to Google Earth directly
- Save the imagery overlay as a KMZ file
- Export the 3D model to Google Earth directly
- Save the 3D model as a KMZ file
Import KMZ files
ARCHLine.XP 2015 is able to import 3D objects saved in KMZ file format, e.g. from 3D Warehouse.
You can find the new features of previous versions of ARCHLine.XP® by clicking on the following links:
- ARCHLine.XP® 2017
- ARCHLine.XP® 2016
- ARCHLine.XP® 2015
- ARCHLine.XP® 2014
- ARCHLine.XP® 2013
- ARCHLine.XP® 2012
- ARCHLine.XP® 2011
- ARCHLine.XP® 2010
- ARCHLine.XP® 2009
- ARCHLine.XP® 2008
- ARCHLine.XP® 2007
Compare releases - ARCHLine.XP previous versions