2012. 04. 02.
This application completely removes the software protection of ARCHline.XP® Free version, allowing you to install commercial release of ARCHline.XP® 2010 afterwards. You may need this application if you have Windows Vista or Windows 7 operating system installed on your PC.
- Uninstall ARCHline.XP® 2010 Free version.
- Download cleanup_free_version.exe without running it.
- Run cleanup_free_version.exe as administrator: start Windows Explorer, browse to find cleanup_free_version.exe, right-click it and select Run as Administrator.
- Run cleanup_free_version.exe again: start Windows Explorer, browse to find cleanup_free_version.exe, right-click it and select Open.
- Install commercial version of ARCHline.XP® 2010.
2008. 12. 02.
You need this installer if you have an operating system earlier than Windows Vista and at the time of the installation of ARCHLine.XP 2009 you haven't installed the newer DirectX components you need for the running of ARCHLine.XP 2009. Start the downloaded self-extracting directx_aug2008_redist.exe on the machine where you have ARCHLine.XP 2009 installed. Type or browse to the location where you want to place the extracted files. From this location start the DXsetup.exe and follow the instruction of the installer.