How to switch off all lamps in one step?
1. Select all items in the floor plan with the enclosing rectangle.
2. Click on the Property Manager "Selected" combo box and choose the Light sources (xxx).
3. Click on the On/Off Switch checkbox - it becomes empty.
4. The software switched all lamps off and regenerate the 3D model. It takes a little time.
5. During the design phase when you work with lot of lamps it is recommended to switch off the lamps before rendering. It saves time and provides fast and sufficient result of the project with the following rendering setting.