ARCHLine.XP 2017 software is built for Building Information Modeling (BIM), helping professionals in design, documentation and collaboration.
ARCHLine.XP IFC support for CV2.0-Architecture Import/Export is certified by buildingSMART. IFC interfaces to import/export IFC files are fully integrated into ARCHLine.XP 2017.
The latest version of ARCHLine.XP includes Direct Import of Revit RFA, RVT files.
Easy-to-use interface & workflow not only for the experienced users but beginners in CAD/BIM design as well.
- BIM: Standard and certified IFC export and import. List of Certified Software
- ARCHLine.XP 2017 users can import and view of the RVT, RFA files types - watch the video
- Import PDF geometry:,Fast, accurate way to reduce to minimal the time is spent on processing architectural file in PDF
- Real-time rendering;
- Virtual Reality 360: Explore your project in 360-degree virtual tour
- Designing 3D shapes: The "3D shape" is an essential design tool when designing simple 3D bodies or creating fast conceptual prototypes of real-world items.
- Excel file import: the new Excel file import command enables you to upload content of Excel files to floorplan.
- New tiling method in 3D- Save time and energy by using tiling in 3D. You can change the bathroom tiling layout with one magic spell. The tiling style can be modified in one step.
- Mosaic tiling - Randomly generated tiling with four different materials or four different sized mosaic tiles.
- LED light strips - LED light strips are brilliant tools for decorative and hidden light representation
- Improved Material settings - Textures in ARCHLine.XP 2017 bring your geometry to life
- Printing layout developments - Autofill and automatic placement of default stamp, Separated Architectural Scale factor;
- 4K monitors: Scaling the interface, support for ultra HD resolution monitors
- Improved user interface - see the changes here